EverQuest Worlds: Marching Onward Walkthrough
EverQuest Worlds is an iOS, Android, and Google Play application. While not necessarily a game, per se, players complete quests and trivia that introduce them to the world of Norrath. Players are currently rewarded with EverQuest and EverQuest II in-game items, downloadable audio tracks, exclusive videos, and up to 500 Station Cash.
Once inside the app, the Quest Journal offers four primary quests: Future Echoes, Ties That Bind, A New Beginning, and Marching Onward. Clicking on a quest reveals a series of sub-quests requiring players to seek and scan images to advance to the next clue. Upon completing all sub-quests, the quest is complete and a reward given to the player.
All of this sounds very complex and time consuming, but fortunate for you we’ve gathered all the required images and put them in order so you must only scan and repeat! You’re welcome.
For completing the Marching Onward quest, you’ll receive an easy an XP Potion for EverQuest or EverQuest II. Be sure to complete all four quests for 500 Station Cash and access to music from the upcoming EverQuest Next title.
Note: If you’re having trouble scanning the images below, click the image for a larger size and distance your phone from the screen to allow it to refocus.
- Locate then scan the official SOE logo on a white background (below)
- Share the EverQuest Next website URL to Facebook
- Tweet the EverQuest Next Round Table web link to Twitter
- Find and scan the Gabor Szikszai artwork from EverQuestNext.com (below)
- Post the EverQuest Next Roundtable URL to Facebook
- Follow Sony Online Entertainment on Instagram
- Share the EverQuest Next website on Twitter
- Share “The EverQuest Franchise – A Living Legend” video to Facebook
- Follow EverQuest Next on Instagram
- Find and scan the EverQuest II logo on a white background (below)
We hope you were able to speed through EverQuest Worlds: Marching Onward quest using our walkthrough! Let us know what you think in the comments below.
Also, you can earn 500 Station Cash, and music from EverQuest Next by completing the additional Future Echoes, Ties That Bind, and A New Beginning quests.
Good luck, and have fun!